Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Gathering
Mixed Media on Arches Cover Paper
14" x 14"
(framed dimensions)
$110.00 plus $20.00 shipping
(see Purchasing Info on the sidebar)

My previous post showed the outside of our historic town hall.  This post gives a feel for what was going on inside those walls last Saturday evening as the musicians who make up the Salmon Falls River Friends of Music performed.  In years past, I've always pointed my camera toward the stage.  This year I chose a seat along the side which gave me an interesting view of the performers as well as the audience.  I love this man's relaxed demeanor.

2 comments:

Brenda Ferguson said...

I love the casual feel you captured with this one. As always, I'm amazed by your perspective...and the shirt stripes... Wow!

Stephanie Berry said...

Cool idea--I like these town hall paintings.